Friday, November 10, 2023

Taming Demons for Beginners - Annette Marie (Audiobook)

Taming Demons for Beginners: Guild Codex: Demonized Series, Book 1
Tantor Audio, 2019, 7.9 hours
Read by: Cris Dukehart
Listened to: June 2023, age 45

The Guild Codex: Demonized, book 1

A much slower start than the Tori books, and Robin isn't as energetic of a main character, but she certainly grew on me as the story went on.  This was a bit of a jump forward in The Guild Codex, but it's all that the library had.  
 
This is what eventually turned my off libraries back in the day - I just couldn't get the books that I wanted through them.  I'll have to get an Audible account or something - there are quite a few books that I want that I can't find.
 
Anyway, the story was lots of fun, and it'll be interesting to see how the different threads entwine in the series going forward.
 
Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment